Homeworld: Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happened at end of mission 15 HW1

2 posters

Go down

What happened at end of mission 15 HW1 Empty What happened at end of mission 15 HW1

Post by myname1z4xs Fri May 29, 2015 7:12 pm

At the end of Chapel Perilous, emperor said "Karan you have come one step too close to me" and then a mysterious attack to disable fleet command. I don't remember HW universe support telepathic magic, so what happened exactly?
myname1z4xs
myname1z4xs

http://myname1z4xs.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

What happened at end of mission 15 HW1 Empty Re: What happened at end of mission 15 HW1

Post by Schism_Navigator Fri May 29, 2015 9:47 pm

myname1z4xs wrote:At the end of Chapel Perilous, emperor said "Karan you have come one step too close to me" and then a mysterious attack to disable fleet command. I don't remember HW universe support telepathic magic, so what happened exactly?
It is a telepathic attack that is never brought up again. There are vague almost supernatural powers that "unbound" characters have had throughout Homeworld. Karan's immortality established in Homeworld 2, the Riesstiu's psychic abilities that are also hinted at helping him to maintain power even though being mad, and the Bentusi's prophesying.

Homeworld's primary inspirations were Star Wars and Battlestar Galactica, sci-fi universes known for being more like science-fantasy at times, especially Star Wars.
Schism_Navigator
Schism_Navigator
Schism Navigator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum