Homeworld: Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New HGN Battleship Model and loadout.

4 posters

Go down

New HGN Battleship Model and loadout. Empty New HGN Battleship Model and loadout.

Post by IGBC Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:25 am

The Hgn Battleship needs a new model, this is going to fit a tight design brief that will be laid out in sketches i will post soon. The loadout is up for discussion, however the only fixed detail is that the weapons battery will be on the nose.
IGBC
IGBC

Back to top Go down

New HGN Battleship Model and loadout. Empty Re: New HGN Battleship Model and loadout.

Post by ALC Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:53 pm

Will the new model follow the general design of the current BB?

ALC

Back to top Go down

New HGN Battleship Model and loadout. Empty Re: New HGN Battleship Model and loadout.

Post by Aediren Rowenus Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:03 pm

The only thing I wanted to chime in here was that the current BB is a little bit too long to be coming in/out of the shipyard. It's nose goes through the shipyard.
Aediren Rowenus
Aediren Rowenus

Back to top Go down

Post by IGBC Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:46 pm

it will be a generally sleaker design. it'll resemble a longer blockier BC. with a large number is stock kinetics, 4 dorsal and 8 ventral turrets.
IGBC
IGBC

Back to top Go down

Post by Odie_76 Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:19 pm

I liked the "older" Hiigaran Battleship. It does need some tweeks. As Aediren pointed out, it is too long to clear the shipyard and I never liked the "bridge" structure in the back or the offset Ion turret.
I agree with the batteries being in the nose of the ship and could see this mounting at least one more ion turret than the Battlecruiser. And it needs side pulsars like the BC.
Odie_76
Odie_76

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down