Homeworld: Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heavy bombs for the Hiigaran Bomber •••••(complete) Battlecry, Nakamura

2 posters

Go down

Heavy bombs for the Hiigaran Bomber •••••(complete) Battlecry, Nakamura Empty Heavy bombs for the Hiigaran Bomber •••••(complete) Battlecry, Nakamura

Post by Nakamura Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:09 am

Same idea as with the Vaygr Bomber missiles - I'll give the Hiigaran Bomber a heavy Plasma Bomb upgrade that will make the Bomber launch high damage shots. This way we no longer need the heavy bomber in the build list.

Last edited by Nakamura on Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:46 am; edited 4 times in total
Nakamura
Nakamura

http://www.moddb.com/mods/hw2rebirth

Back to top Go down

Heavy bombs for the Hiigaran Bomber •••••(complete) Battlecry, Nakamura Empty Re: Heavy bombs for the Hiigaran Bomber •••••(complete) Battlecry, Nakamura

Post by Battlecry Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:47 pm

I have added a single heavy plasma bomb launcher to the Hiigaran bomber. This weapon should be balanced to equal the damage per second value of the Vaygr Bomber missile launcher. I recommend having it fire a scaled-up version of the plasma bomb effect (maybe 3x the size of the default bomb) at a low rate of fire.

Files have been uploaded to Dropbox.

Heavy bombs for the Hiigaran Bomber •••••(complete) Battlecry, Nakamura 4fti

Battlecry
Battlecry

Back to top Go down

Heavy bombs for the Hiigaran Bomber •••••(complete) Battlecry, Nakamura Empty Re: Heavy bombs for the Hiigaran Bomber •••••(complete) Battlecry, Nakamura

Post by Nakamura Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:39 pm

Really good job there.
Nakamura
Nakamura

http://www.moddb.com/mods/hw2rebirth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down