Homeworld: Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arming the vgr command fortress ••••• (complete) Assasing

+2
General Anubis
Nakamura
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Arming the vgr command fortress ••••• (complete)  Assasing - Page 2 Empty Re: Arming the vgr command fortress ••••• (complete) Assasing

Post by assasing123 Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:36 am

I was thinking of actual space stations, not outpost, really big stuff... you know... stations 40km tall... with all the modules, totally and absolutely inmobile, very heavily armed, perfect staging points and places where people will mount siegues and organize their war and campaign efforts!
assasing123
assasing123

Back to top Go down

Arming the vgr command fortress ••••• (complete)  Assasing - Page 2 Empty Re: Arming the vgr command fortress ••••• (complete) Assasing

Post by Aediren Rowenus Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:27 pm

assasing123 wrote:I was thinking of actual space stations, not outpost, really big stuff... you know... stations 40km tall... with all the modules, totally and absolutely inmobile, very heavily armed, perfect staging points and places where people will mount siegues and organize their war and campaign efforts!

I could support a remake of the Orbital station with an idea such as this but not so huge because of the lag issues. In my opinion, a project like this I think should be for Homeworld: Rebirth. It would be nice to see planet colonization make a come back on a better working script and retooled to make planet colonizing more worthwhile. The only thing I'd like to mention is that the planets that were used before were terribly undersized. If we have planet colonization come back as a feature it should only be for moon sized "planets" which should still be much much bigger on the map. Only for very large maps.
Aediren Rowenus
Aediren Rowenus

Back to top Go down

Post by assasing123 Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:01 am

I m still yet to encounter this lag everyone talks about... @.@
assasing123
assasing123

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakamura Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:54 am

Do you have a very high end computer with a high frequency cpu? If yes then you never will.
Nakamura
Nakamura

http://www.moddb.com/mods/hw2rebirth

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakamura Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:28 am

How is this coming along?
Would like to see this finished soon. Release is close to ready.
Nakamura
Nakamura

http://www.moddb.com/mods/hw2rebirth

Back to top Go down

Post by assasing123 Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:15 am

the vaygr command fortress as it is in the dropbox currently is working, it is heavily armed, can built its sets and got a lot of defensive potential however, since the hiig one is not being used... I could add more weapons on the existing hardpoints to make it more flexible, maybe some extra stock weapons.

want me to?
assasing123
assasing123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2