Homeworld: Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Complex Enhanced: The Handover

3 posters

Go down

Complex Enhanced: The Handover Empty Complex Enhanced: The Handover

Post by Nakamura Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:17 pm

Good news for the mod and its fans: development will continue, however Rebirth will not happen.

A new team has arisen from the former fan base, and I will hand over all our assets to them - I`m trusting them to carry on our legacy. The new team will certainly make bug fixes, additions and alterations to the mod - I hope you all are looking forward to this! Who knows, perhaps we will see some old faces return, even.

I for one however am saying goodbye with this post, from a development perspective. The old team has fallen apart, and development has stalled, and I`m burned out. Currently, I`m working on an older project of mine, the age of mythology fan patch. Also I`m intending to help out the devs at the Sins of the Prophets mod - I guess I`m not that burned out after all, considering.

I hope that you guys will get the best single player and multiplayer experience you have ever gotten in a homeworld mod. Perhaps even a campaign? No seriously, I`ll shut up now and let the actual people who work on this speak for themselves.

Goodbye, Homeworld 2 community, it has been a pleasure, and I hope that the original team`s work was worthwhile.
Nakamura
Nakamura

http://www.moddb.com/mods/hw2rebirth

Back to top Go down

Complex Enhanced: The Handover Empty Re: Complex Enhanced: The Handover

Post by sirshelley Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:32 pm

Here here  Smile 

sirshelley

Back to top Go down

Post by ALC Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:48 am

We live in interesting times.
Burned out is a relative time—nice work Naka, as always.
Good to see the mod-Dev set to continue.

ALC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down