Homeworld: Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Complex 9.1 is way complex

2 posters

Go down

Complex 9.1 is way complex Empty Complex 9.1 is way complex

Post by myname1z4xs Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:37 pm

I was amazed things turned out so well that it does not feel like a mod in may ways, I really enjoy the addition different maps with unique lighting condition that truly bring out the quality of these ship models. Also the inclusion of music from HW1 was enjoyable as well. The down side of this game is the tech tree being too complex for an RTS, this is ok for turn based game, but for an RTS things can be difficult to sort out. Especially with Hiigaran, the mult-level dependency to build something is very frustrating in a lot ways. I appreciate they add all these new ships in to the fleet, I think it would be better if it allow the user to customize what ship to be include in the game, not everyone is used to an RTS with too many unit options. Also it would be a good idea to play HW2 classic in the new added maps.
myname1z4xs
myname1z4xs

http://myname1z4xs.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Complex 9.1 is way complex Empty Re: Complex 9.1 is way complex

Post by PurpleKalamar Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:21 pm

myname1z4xs wrote:I was amazed things turned out so well that it does not feel like a mod in may ways, I really enjoy the addition different maps with unique lighting condition that truly bring out the quality of these ship models. Also the inclusion of music from HW1 was enjoyable as well. The down side of this game is the tech tree being too complex for an RTS, this is ok for turn based game, but for an RTS things can be difficult to sort out. Especially with Hiigaran, the mult-level dependency to build something is very frustrating in a lot ways. I appreciate they add all these new ships in to the fleet, I think it would be better if it allow the user to customize what ship to be include in the game, not everyone is used to an RTS with too many unit options. Also it would be a good idea to play HW2 classic in the new added maps.

Well that's pretty much why Complex Enhanced came to existence Wink
PurpleKalamar
PurpleKalamar

Back to top Go down

Post by myname1z4xs Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:45 am

PurpleKalamar wrote:
myname1z4xs wrote:I was amazed things turned out so well that it does not feel like a mod in may ways, I really enjoy the addition different maps with unique lighting condition that truly bring out the quality of these ship models. Also the inclusion of music from HW1 was enjoyable as well. The down side of this game is the tech tree being too complex for an RTS, this is ok for turn based game, but for an RTS things can be difficult to sort out. Especially with Hiigaran, the mult-level dependency to build something is very frustrating in a lot ways. I appreciate they add all these new ships in to the fleet, I think it would be better if it allow the user to customize what ship to be include in the game, not everyone is used to an RTS with too many unit options. Also it would be a good idea to play HW2 classic in the new added maps.

Well that's pretty much why Complex Enhanced came to existence Wink

It took me 2 hr to figer out my Battlecruiser has a crazy paint job, I will give enhanced a try pirat
myname1z4xs
myname1z4xs

Back to top Go down

Post by myname1z4xs Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:05 pm

I left 9.1 running CPU game over night, next day morning, the deathmatch still inconclusive, but there are alot of good ships being build, and the game running super slow Smile No side is making any move, I guess even CPU don't know what to do with the complexity anymore. Laughing
myname1z4xs
myname1z4xs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down